The TIE/fo from the Star Wars Universe.The TIE/fo space superiority fighter, commonly known as the First Order TIE fighter, was a starfighter used by the First Order. The model is 6.69 meters lenght. TIE/fo fighters were deployed on Jakku in an attempt to retrieve the Resistance astromech droid BB-8 and attacked the Niima Post in the Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. The 3D model is ready for game and low poly using. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.Originally created with Blender 2.79Low poly modelSPECIFICATIONS
- Objects : 7
- Polygons : 3793
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Cycles render (ready for Eevee)
- Materials in scene : 2 Texture size mixed (4096px, 2048px & 1024px)
- Textures (Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, Heigh, AO) are included
- Textures formats : PNG
- File formats don't include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named : Textures\TIE First Order.
- The HDRI is not included (See to HDRIHaven to find it for free).
Date added: Nov 29, 2018
Product id: 5c0049d8700ae0570a8b4567